Association for Behavioral and Cognitive Therapies, with information on cognitive and behavioral therapies, the disorders they treat, and a “find a therapist” search engine
Association for Contextual Behavioral Science, with information and tools related to Acceptance and Commitment Therapy, including a “find a therapist” search engine
David Burns’ website, with free resources related to TEAM-CBT
International OCD Foundation, with information and resources for people struggling with OCD and related conditions, like Body Dysmorphic Disorder, Olfactory Reference Syndrome, Trichotillomania, Skin Picking, or Hoarding Disorder. There is also a “find help” search engine.
OCD Stories, with podcasts on the many facets of OCD. The podcasts feature interviews with those who suffer from OCD and therapists who treat OCD. There’s a lot of overlap between the two groups!
Peace of Mind Foundation, with information and resources for those with OCD, including some wonderful explanatory videos.
The Ashton Manual on Benzodiazepine Withdrawal, with detailed information on the long-term effects of benzodiazepines and exactly how to taper off of benzodiazepines safely, in a way that minimizes withdrawal symptoms.
ACT with Compassion, with free resources that can help you develop self-compassion
The Compassionate Mind Foundation, with free resources to help foster compassion towards yourself and others
Center for Mindful Self-Compassion, offering trainings in mindful self-compassion, as well as free online meditations and other resources
- This detailed form asks you for information about your family, personal, medical, and mental health history. Please complete it and send it to me at least one week prior to your initial evaluation, in order to save us time during the evaluation.
- This form can be used to authorize the release of information to me from past or current providers. Please try to have relevant records sent to me prior to the initial appointment, so that I have an opportunity to review them in advance.
- This form is provided to you as a requirement of the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA). Please review it prior to our first appointment. If you have any questions about its contents, I would be happy to review them with you in person.
- This form reviews my practice policies and asks you to indicate whether you agree or disagree with each policy–or need an opportunity to discuss them further with me. Please read and complete this form at least one week prior to the initial appointment and send me a copy. If you have any questions about the contents, I would be happy to review them with you in person.
- Please send me the completed form prior to your initial appointment.
- This form explains the benefits, risks, and alternatives to engaging in teletherapy. Please read it prior to your initial evaluation. If you have any questions about it, I’d be happy to answer them when we meet. Please sign the form after you’ve had all your questions answered, and send me a copy.
- This contract is for Medicare beneficiaries only. It acknowledges your understanding that I have opted out of Medicare and asks you to agree that you will not submit any invoices to Medicare for reimbursement. If you do have Medicare insurance, please read and sign it prior to your initial evaluation, and send me a copy.